Friday, 24 October 2014
Thursday, 23 October 2014
Thursday, 16 October 2014
Wednesday, 24 September 2014
Friday, 22 August 2014
WALT: Decoding new words
Comprehension - being able to talk about the story
1. Were the man and his wife rich or poor at the start of the story? poor
2. Where is this story set?Japan
3. Why do you think the mouse let the old man take the necklace? to be kind
4. Why do you think the man only took one necklace? Because enough to Be rich
5. Why were they excited? because they wanted to Be rich
6. Do you think what happened to the neighbour was fair? Why or why not? it was fair
7. Find on a map. Colour and label it. Take a photo to put on this doc to show where it is.
Thursday, 24 July 2014
Friday, 20 June 2014
Thursday, 19 June 2014
Monday, 9 June 2014
Thursday, 29 May 2014
Tuesday, 15 April 2014
People have different beliefs about Easter. Some people believe it is about Easter eggs, or that Jesus resurrected, some people don’t even celebrate.
Ancient Egyptians and persians believed that the earth hatched from an egg. They celebrated new life by decorating eggs. The First chocolate egg was made in Germany 19th century.
Christians believe Jesus died in the cross on Easter Sunday All over the world, there are many beliefs about Easter. At the end of the day, it all depends on what you believe it is all about. What does Easter mean to you?
Monday, 17 March 2014
1. Why do you think that plenty of Mums and Dads need to help? because they need to put up the tent
2 . Who is sleeping in Siobhan’s tent? 3 girls
3. Where do you think they have their camp? at ther school
4. What do you think ‘foursies’ means? you leave one out and you do the rest.
Early Finishers: In tux paint draw a picture of either: the tents being put up OR the kids having a swim.
Post this photo to your blog with a few sentences telling your readers what has happened so far.